Friday, April 4, 2014

Convention Layout with Ariana Papers



When I saw Rebecca Brown's layout she shared back in February, I thought it was so pretty and I had to make one too.

I believe she made hers in a 6x6 size.  I adjusted mine to 8x8, then adhered it onto a 12x12 sheet of Kraft cardstock, and added some journaling.





The photo is of me on the first day of Convention in Disney World last June.
It was the first time I attended Convention, even though I've been a Consultant since 2005.

Lee, the kids and I were headed for breakfast before the excitement began and he snapped this picture.

I know you can't tell by looking at the photo, but I was so nervous!  (That shy thing always rears its head.)

At the time, Corporate was my Upline, so I didn't belong to a group.
(Recently changes have been incorporated to move me to a new Upline... an actual person.  Hehe.)

Thankfully, fellow US Consultant Brenda Rose saved me a seat so I wasn't completely alone.
(It's amazing how alone a person can feel in a room full of people!  lol)
Thanks again, Brenda!  :)






Happy creating!  :)




Supplies used (all CTMH):
Paper:  Ariana; Colonial White, Black, Blush, Kraft CS
Stamp:  Love This
Inks:  Cashmere, Ruby
Markers:  Blush
Embellishments:  White Embroidery Floss, Sparkle Flourish
Other:  3D foam tape, Journal Pen, Scissors, Needle, Ruler











6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout. I'm so not surprised that Brenda Rose reached out to you. She is such a kind wonderful person and I am SO BLESSED to have her on my team. I hope your first Convention was lovely and that you want to come back to more!

Blythe said...

Beautiful page! Karen and I would always hang out with you at convention, right Karen?

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Oh Vicki, if I had been there, I would have LOVED to sit near you in the hope that some of your creative genius would rub off on me!!! I do love this layout and will probably be scrap lifting it for my own personal book, too! Not hank you!! For this and for all of your yummy ideas!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Um, sometimes I do not like the I-pad. I think I was trying to say, "So, thank you!" Instead of "not hank you"
(Deep sigh)

Nancy Ball said...

Great layout, Vicki. I totally understand the nerves of going to your first convention! Hope to see you in Disneyland this year!

Rebecca Brown said...

I'm so flattered that you were inspired by my simple little layout. I love the expanded edition, especially the journaling on the base page. What a happy day to remember with CTMH & Disney :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin