Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Fun & Sun... One Sheet Wonder Mini Album



Here's a super cute "One Sheet Wonder Mini Album" that I made.

I used the Free To Be Me paper packet from CTMH.

OMG, seriously cute!

















You can find the instructions for the mini album HERE, by Traci Cornelius.


Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Free To Be Me paper packet; White CS
Embellishment:  Lagoon Baker's Twine
Other:  Cricut Artbooking Cartridge, 3D foam tape, Corner Chomper (WRMK)









2 comments:

Jeanie B said...

Super cute! Always an inspiriation.

flapril said...

I love this Vicki. Great idea for a class. Question how did you keep the white core from showing and or cracking. I have tried to use our paper and had problems with that. I ordered some kraft paper to try. Waiting for order to arrive.
Thanks
I love your work
April

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin