Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Great Outdoors



After I created the layout I shared yesterday, I used some of the leftover papers from my Timberline paper packet to create this one.

(I did end up using two sheets of barnwood paper from retired Dakota paper packet, though.)







(layout design is from Scrapbook Generation via Pinterest)



Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used (all CTMH):
Paper:  Timberline; Barn Red, Colonial White CS
Embellishments:  Timberline Complements, Timberline Assortment, Durables Square Studs
Other:  Micro-tip scissors, 3D foam tape, Circle Coluzzle - retired












1 comment:

Kathy said...

Vicki, thanks for sharing another great layout! I need to check my leftovers and see if I have any Dakota paper. Am excited to use this paper pack to scrapbook all the camping photos from growing up. Kathy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin