Thursday, August 14, 2014

Inspired Birthday


I fell in love with this card by Erica Cerwin.

I had to recreate it with new CTMH products, because it is just so darn cute!




I used a polka dot stencil/overlay over a piece of Thistle cardstock, and sponged Thistle ink over top to create the background.

The Glacier and Canary patterned papers are from the Paper Fundamentals Whimsy pack.

And the adorable stamp set I used for the candy dish is a Hostess Rewards set called Sweet As Sugar.



Happy creating!  :)




Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  White Daisy, Thistle, Paper Fundamentals Glacier and Canary CS
Stamps:  Sweet As Sugar - Hostess Rewards, Banner Wishes
Inks:  Black, Thistle, Canary, Glacier, Whisper
Other:  Polka Dot Stencil/Overlay (SU), Micro-tip scissors, 3D foam tape, Sponge Dauber, Oval Punch (SU), 5/16" circle punch (EK)










3 comments:

Shalana said...

Super cute! Live this background technique. I will have to try this! TFS

Katy said...

LOVE.....LOVE....LOVE!!!

Morgan Vogt said...

So cute - I love the sponging technique!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin