Monday, August 11, 2014

It's the Little Things...



It's the Little Things is an upcoming stamp of the month set for November.

So while this post is a little early, I wanted to share it now because it is quite summery with all the flowers in the set.

These two cards show a nice combination of all five of our new CTMH colors:
Glacier, Thistle, Pixie, Flaxen and Canary.






I used a 1" wide post-it to cover a strip of the card base, and randomly stamped the flowers and leaves in various colors.

Then I simply peeled the post-it strip off, and stamped the sentiment with Slate ink.

I added a few Bitty Sparkles to add a little bling. 

And that was it.  Seriously easy and fast.






I basically repeated the same for this little 3x3 sized card.

Although I see I didn't add any Bitty Sparkles.  Easy enough to fix.  lol







Happy creating!  :)




Supplies used (all CTMH):
Paper:  White Daisy CS
Stamps:  It's the Little Things - Nov SOTM
Inks:  Glacier, Thistle, Pixie, Flaxen, Canary, Slate
Embellishment:  Bitty Sparkles



7 comments:

Jesse said...

You are always such an inspiration to creativity, thank you for sharing.

Karen Day said...

These are gorgeous, Vicki!

Nancy Ball said...

Always gorgeous creations, Vicki!

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE these cards!!! Great job, Vicki - I will be lifting for sure! :)

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Beautiful....those colors look amazing together. Also love your technique...I feel the need to copy you;)

Katy said...

Love this little card!!! Love the masking and the marker dots on the centers!!! Lifting for sure!

Stacy said...

Fantastic job as always. Love these cards!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin