Monday, January 2, 2017

Adore You Thank You Card



Hi all!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas holiday.

I am just getting back to normal around here.  

Family left for their home yesterday, and the tree and decorations will have to wait until next weekend, and school starts back up tomorrow, but life feels a little quieter now.


Here is a little card I made before Christmas, before it got too hectic...

I used the Adore You January Stamp of the Month set to create this pretty thank you card.





I was on a roll with watercolour painting around the images with ink last month when I made this 3 1/2" x 5" sized card.

I used Raspberry ink for the background, and Raspberry, Blossom, Fern and Lemon for the main flower images that I cut out and popped up with 3D foam tape.



Happy creating!  :)







2 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

What a darling card - i love how you used the flowers to make the background design and then accented the sentiment with them in a similar shade. Very nice!

Unknown said...

I love that you watercolored the background. Genius! Beautiful card.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin