Monday, January 2, 2017

Some Kinda Wonderful 3 Layout Workshop!!!





A new year, new product, and a new Some Kinda Wonderful Workshop!

Join me for this workshop where we will be making 3 double page layouts with the new CTMH Some Kinda Wonderful papers, Some Kinda Wonderful Complements, and new Black and White Dots.


All of your papers will be pre-cut, so all you have to do is assemble, embellish, and add your photos.


Email me at vwizniuk@pris.ca, or call or text me at 250-263-1489 to reserve your spot!


If you are local and cannot make it on this date, you can contact me if you would like to purchase a kit.









1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

Cute! I started out with Some Kinda Wonderful, too. Believe it or not, I made a baby shower album with this kit. Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin