Saturday, June 25, 2022

Two Sheet Wonder Cards

 I was playing with my Two Sheet Wonder again and created even more cards.

First one up is this cute cactus themed set.



And this masculine set, which turned out to be one of my faves.  Unfortunately, I don't seem to have taken any photos of the completed set, which I don't have anymore.  I have well over 300 cards for sale at a local store.  I'm happy to report that they are selling well.  



And lastly for now, a set of coffee cup themed cards.  For this one I used single sided sheets of patterned papers (usually I use double sided papers), so the end result was that it created 32 cards instead of 16.  It was a lot of cards in the end, but I love how they turned out so much!



This is seriously a wonderful Two Sheet Wonder.  

You can quickly create your own set of beautiful cards.


Here is a wonderful example.

Jayma Malme created this set of adorable cards using my Two Sheet Wonder.


Cute, right?

Please check her awesomeness out on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/jaymalew/


Well, that is all for today.

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin