Thursday, April 11, 2024

 

Hi everyone!


I know it has been quite a while since I shared on here.


BUT... I have so many new things to talk about.  I will get to that another day though.


Today I want to share some instructions that I finally got around to typing up as a PDF file for you.  It is for a Large Card Keeper Box, originally designed by Erica Cerwin way back in 2012.  I created a box using Erica's free instructions that I shared here on my blog back in 2012, as well as sharing it on Pinterest.  I still get contacted with requests for the instructions (just 2 again last week) because of the reach that Pinterest has.


I finally broke down and took the time to type them up (it seriously takes a day to do all this), and I included all of my changes to her original instructions, and I am sharing those with you today.  Erica's free instructions were shown step by step with photos on her blog, but they were not in a printable file. 

So after all these years... here they are for you, also for FREE.  Enjoy!  


Large Card Keeper Box Instructions





2 comments:

Gail said...

Welcome back!
Thanks for the free tutorial!

Cindy deRosier said...

Cute! Glad you're back to blogging.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin