Monday, August 16, 2010

Card Set using another Triple Play mini album...

 Triple Play is now available!  Here's a card set I recently made with one of my 3 mini albums, using fellow Consultant Gloria Rogers' creative genius!













How cute is that?  Thanks, Gloria!

Gloria has shared a tutorial on how to turn one of the mini albums into a card set just like mine that I've shown above.  And she took it one step further and shows you how to turn one of the mini albums into an interactive layout.  (So clever!)  *** Update:  Gloria has moved her layout on her blog, so it's now just below her card set, so you just need to scroll down from her card set to see it.

And here's the link to my mini album I put together for my neice in July for her birthday.

So if you like mini albums, this is great because you get 3 of them in the Triple Play kit.  If you like to make cards or layouts, now you have other options too.  :)

~~~~~

Triple Play is available now for National Scrapbooking Month from August 15 - September 30th, while supplies last.



How do you get one?   There's actually 5 ways:

1.  Buy the Triple Play kit for $34.95.
2.  Purchase $30 in MyAcrylix stamps and get the Triple Play kit for $15.
3.  Purchase $47 in MyAcrylix stamps and get the Triple Play kit for just $5.
4.  Host a Gathering with sales reaching $350 or more and get a Triple Play kit for FREE.
5.  Join Close To My Heart as a Consultant and get the Triple Play kit for FREE.

If you have any questions, please email me at vwizniuk@pris.ca

Happy creating!  :)


1 comment:

Gloria said...

Vicki, your cards are so beautiful! I love your take on it and thank you so much for linking to my tutorial blog. Ur to sweet! BTW, congrats on your wins at the fair. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin